Financial Intelligence is a vital tool for anyone running a business as well as a not-for-profit organisation.
Without and understanding of and control on your finances the enterprise will meet unexpected challenges, usually in the form of cash shortages to help grow the business or pay suppliers and colleagues.
It can be a really, really tough time for business leaders if they face unexpected demands for information (or cash) they don’t have. Your bank often seems to know more than you or it sometimes seems that way.
I’ve run ‘Finance for non-Financial Managers‘ courses in Ireland and overseas for many years. My goal is to improve the Financial Intelligence of participants providing them with the knowledge and tools they need to run their enterprises.
I don’t believe that one-size-fits-all so the courses always include segments focused on you and what your business needs, when time permits.
LEO Galway has asked me to deliver Finance for non-Financial Managers online in two morning session on 1 and 2 March. The cost is just €25 and you can book your place here.
- Fundamentals of Finance
- How are you doing? The Income & Expenditure or P&L
- Where are you? The Balance Sheet
- Where are going and can you get there? Cash Flow
- Comparing against others. Some useful ratios
- What’s important for YOUR business?
- Making it relevant for you
- How to track performance and avoid surprises
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reporting
- What does Finance do? What do banks want?
- Budgets, forecast and management reporting
If you’d like to find out more you can contact me at email@example.com